Building & Bylaw Services Division Staff
Building Notices & Bulletins
Building Permit Applications and Fees
Bylaw Enforcement
Bylaw Enforcement Complaint Forms
Animal Control
Property Standards


Bylaw Enforcement Complaint Forms

Bylaw infractions that you wish to have investigated by our Bylaw Enforcement Officers must be submitted formally in writing to our Bylaw Enforcement OfficersYou may fill out and submit the online form found below, or access pdf versions of the relevant complaint form at the bottom of this page. You can also pick up a copy of the form you need from City Hall.

Please click here to review the most accessed bylaws for the City of Brockville.

Common issues include Property Standards compaints, noise complaints, and animal control

Please note that if you are having trouble using the online form tool above, you can also use the fillable pdf forms provided below:

Complaint Forms

The following forms can be picked up from City Hall, or can be downloaded from our site.

If you require additional information or have any questions, please contact:

Bylaw Enforcement Officer
1 King Street West
Brockville, ON
K6V 7A5
(613) 342-8772
Contact by Email