Home LIVING Customer Service


Customer Service


The main areas of responsibility in the Revenue Office are taxation, water billing, and accounts receivable. Other areas include the sale of bus passes and tickets, issuing of marriage licenses, commissioner of oaths, garbage tags, and dog licenses. We accept payment for marriage licenses, business licenses, bingo licenses, and parking tickets. The Revenue office is located just inside the main entrance doors to City Hall on the left hand side.

Pre-authorized payment plans are available for both tax and water billing. Application forms are available on-line or at the Revenue Office. A voided cheque is required. For taxes, arrangements can be made for the withdrawal of funds over twelve months or on the due dates. Water payments will only be withdrawn on the due date. The Revenue Office accepts cash, cheque, and debit card. Visa and Mastercard payments are also accepted for all payments except taxes. Payment for both water and tax bills is available to be paid through telephone/Internet banking and at most financial institutions. A drop box is also located outside City Hall. Please do not put cash in the drop box.

Taxation -

The Revenue Office is responsible for the issuance of interim and final tax bills. We process supplementary bills as well as adjustments. A variety of application forms are available on-line or in the Revenue Office such as vacancy rebate, adjustments for fire, demolition class charges, etc. under section 357 of the Municipal Act. We also issue tax certificates: Tax Certificate Request Form

Water Billing -

The Revenue Office is responsible for all aspects of water billing from meter reading to the issuance of the bills. We install, remove, and service water meters. We also issue water certificates.

Accounts Receivable -

The Revenue Office processes all other City revenues through our accounts receivable system.


For all parking matters, please visit:

Marriage Licenses

Both persons must be 18 years of age or older. Anyone between the age of 16 and 18 may marry but must have have written parental consent. Birth Certificates and a photo ID or A vaild passport are required for both parties. If either party is divorced, you must have either your final divorce papers or a certified true copy. For information on marriage licensing or marriage ceremonies, please click here. 

Revenue Office Staff

Alexandra Epp - Customer Service Supervisor/Tax Collector
    Tel: (613) 342-8772 x4428
    Email Alexandra Epp

Joanne Mulder - Revenue Services Coordinator
    Tel: 613-342-8772 x4455
    Email Joanne Mulder

Margie Thom - Customer Service Representative
    Tel: (613) 342-8772 x4467
    Email Margie Thom

Karen Raison-Stevens - Customer Service Representative
    Tel: (613) 342-8772 x4456
    Email Karen Raison-Stevens

Chelsea Conklin - Customer Service Representative
    Tel: 613-342-8772 x4490
    Email Chelsea Conklin

Jessica Kelly - Customer Service Representative
    Tel: (613) 342-8772 x4443
    Email Jessica Kelly

Fred Hicks - Meter Reader/Serviceman
    Tel: (613) 342-8772 x4457
    Email Fred Hicks