Frequently Asked Questions

I've lost my dog/cat! What do I do?

All animals which have been picked up by the City of Brockville's Animal Control Division are taken to the City Pound (not the OSPCA).

Lost pets can be registered with DocuPet’s lost pet services. This allows you to report your pet lost on your online account, sending a notification to the local pound and pet owners on the “Lost Pet Brigade”.

Anyone who finds your pet can use the ID code on his/her tag to look up information you’ve deemed to be accessible to the public.

If you have lost your dog or cat, please call:

Sally Bell

If you have lost, found or seen a wandering animal, please call:

Linda Nastuk
By-Law Enforcement Officer 
City of Brockville
(613) 342-8772  Ext. 4473

Contact by Email