Frequently Asked Questions

I have found a lost animal. What do I do?

All animals which have been picked up by the City of Brockville's By-Law Enforcement Division are taken to the City Pound (not the OSPCA). 

Anyone who finds a pet can use the ID code on his/her tag to look up information you’ve deemed to be accessible to the public.

Learn more about DocuPet lost pet services at

If you have lost, found or seen a wandering animal, please call:

Linda Nastuk
By-Law Enforcement Officer 1
City of Brockville
(613) 342-8772  Ext. 4473

Contact by Email