Frequently Asked Questions

What do I do if I want to make a complaint about someone`s property?

If you have a concern or complaint about someone's property, you need to fill in a Property Standards Complaint Form .  You can view, fill out, print, date, sign, scan and email using link below or submit it to the Planning Department - Building & By-Law Services Division. 

Please click on the following link:

Property Standards Complaint Form

If you have any further questions, please contact:

Building & By-Law Services Division

(613) 342-8772  Ext. 4425

By Email