Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to contact the City regarding my water account if I am moving?

Yes. The City needs to read your meter on your move in or move out date to ensure that you are only billed for the amount of water you consume. If you are moving please contact one of the following:

City of Brockville - Customer Service
(613) 342-8772 x 4001