Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my water pressure low or fluctuates during use?
There are a few reasons why this problem exists:
- There could be a leak on your service line.
- Your galvanized pipes could be corroded and restricting the flow.
- Your service line may not have the capacity to meet demands during peak usage.
- Due to the elevation of your location, you may have lower pressure than other areas.
- Appurtenances in your plumbing may be causing a restriction.
- The fluctuation may be caused by a high user nearby sporadically demanding high volumes of water, such as industry or an apartment complex.
For further information, please contact:
Dispatcher - Gord Watts Municipal Centre