Economic Development & Tourism

How do I register a home occupation?

To register a Home Occupation, you are required to apply for a Certificate of Zoning Compliance.  

The link below will take you to information respecting Certificates of Zoning Compliane as well as the required application form.

Home Occupation Information and Application Form

Back to Economic Development & Tourism