Application for Minor Variance

Application for Minor Variance (link to application form)

Completed Applications for Minor Variance should be submitted to the Secretary/Treasuer of the Committee of Adjustment together with the required fee and a plan (sketch) of the subject property. The plan (sketch) should include the information as outlined on page 6 of the application.

Should you have any questions with respect to the information required to be submitted with your application, or require assistance to complete your application, please contact Dayna Golledge, Secretary/Treasurer of the Committee of Adjustment, (613) 342-8772.