Notice of Public Meeting concerning proposed amendments to Zoning Bylaw 050-2014 for the City of Brockville regarding 827 Stewart Boulevard, Brockville. File Number D14-076 (050-2014)
- Date of Public Meeting: Tuesday, 3 October 2023
- Time: 6:00 pm
- Location: City Hall, 1 King Street West, Brockville
- Subject Property: 827 Stewart Boulevard
- Owner: 2590383 Ontario Limited
- Applicant: Tracy Zander, ZanderPlan Inc.
- Zoning File Number: D14-079 (050-2014)
The Planning and Development Committee of the City of Brockville will be hosting a Public Meeting to give the public an opportunity to make representations concerning proposed Amendments to Zoning Bylaw 050-2014.
Summary of Proposal:
- Subject property: 827 Stewart Boulevard – Formerly Flowers Brockville
- Description of lands: East Side of Stewart Boulevard, 3 properties south of Centennial Road.
- Proposal for the lands: The proposed amendments will, if approved, permit the property to be developed with the following use(s) on private services (well and septic) without the need for curbing:
- An Automobile Sales Establishment
- A Used Automobile Sales Establishment
- An Automobile Repair Garage
The subject lands are currently the subject of a Site Plan Control application, File Number D11-474.
Any person may attend this public meeting and make written or oral representations in support of, or opposition to, the proposed amendments. Written submissions from persons not attending the meeting should be received by the Director of Economic and Development Services, City Hall, One King Street West, P.O. Box 5000, Brockville, Ontario K6V 7A5, or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 September 2023.
Please note: Personal information is collected pursuant to Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection Privacy Act. Comments and opinion submitted on these matters become part of the public record and may be viewed by the general public; and may be published in a Planning Report and Council Agenda. Questions about this collection should be directed to the City Clerk, City of Brockville located at 1 King Street West, Brockville, Ontario K6V 7A5 Telephone: 613-342-8772, extension 4431.
Written requests for notification of the adoption of the proposed Zoning Bylaw Amendments, or of the refusal of the request, must be made to the Director of Economic and Development Service for the City of Brockville at the address provided above.
If a person or public body does not make oral submissions at the public meeting or make written submissions to the City of Brockville before a decision is rendered respecting the proposed amendments, the person or public body:
- is not entitled to appeal the decision of the City of Brockville to the Ontario Land Tribunal; and
- may not be added as a party to the hearing of an appeal before the Ontario Land Tribunal unless, in the opinion of the board, there are reasonable grounds to do so.
For more information about this matter, including information about preserving your appeal rights, please contact the Planning Department at (613) 342-8772 extension 4463; or email the planning department; quoting File Number D14-076 (050-2014) in all submissions or queries.
Dated the 7th day of September, 2023
Lynn Murray, Acting City Clerk, Corporation City of Brockville