The current Official Plan for the City of Brockville was adopted by Council in June 2011 and approved by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing February 9. 2012. Please use the following links to access the current OP document and schedules thereto.
- Official Plan for the City of Brockville
- Schedule 1 - City Structure
- Schedule 2 - Design Strategy - Downtown & Central Waterfront
- Schedule 3 - Natural Heritage System, Open Space & Constraints
- Schedule 4 - Street Network
- Schedule 5 - Active Transportation Network
- Schedule 6 - Site Specific Policy Areas
- Schedule 7 - Source Water Protection
The following links provide general information on Official Plans, the application form for applying for an amendment to the Official Plan and information regarding the requirement for pre-consultation with the Planning Department respecting amendments to the Official Plan.
- General Information on Official Plans
- Application Form for Amendments to the Official Plan for the City of Brockville
- Mandatory Pre-Consultation respecting Official Plan Amendments
For more information and assistance, please contact the Planning Department: