Planning Forms and Applications
Select the form that you require from the list below of City of Brockville Planning Applications. If you require assistance or additional information, please contact the Planning Department.
- Official Plan Amendment Application
- Zoning By-law Amendment Application
- Instructions for Review and Submission of Planning Applications (Official Plan Amendments, Zoning By-law Amendments, Subdivision/Condominium Approvals)
- Site Plan Control Applications:
- Consent Application (Land Severance)
- Minor Variance Application
- Validation of Title Application
- Certificate of Zoning Compliance Application & Home Occupations
Pre-Consultation for Planning Applications
Council for the City of Brockville has established by By-law 039-2012 a mandatory pre-consultation process with respect to all planning applications, in accordance with Sections 22(3.1), 34(10.01), 41(3.1) and 51(16.1) of the Planning Act R.S.O. 1990, c.P. 13, as amended.
The pre-consultation process streamlines the approvals process, encourages submission of complete application packages, advises the proponent of applicable Official Plan policy, zoning provisions and other possible applicable municipal by-laws and/or regulations, explains the application process including notification, hearing and appeal rights, identifies what studies/information must be supplied in support of an application, identifies any technical concerns/issues, provides an opportunity to discuss any other matters that may be pertinent and identifies any available municipal assistance programs under the City’s Community Improvement Plans.
Mandatory pre-consultation is required for the following Planning Applications:
Please contact the Planning Department to arrange a pre-consultation meeting with respect to the submission of any of the above-noted applications.
Dayna Golledge, Administrative Coordinator
613-342-8772, ext. 4463