Frequently Asked Questions

Who do I contact to complain about a dog, cat or other animal?

All inquiries about animals are investigated by a By-Law Enforcement Officer for the City of Brockville, Animal Control

Complaints must be formally submitted in writing, you may submit a complaint using our online complaint form, or by filling out the form below: 

Contact information:

Linda Nastuk
By-Law Enforcement Officer I                                                                                                 

Phone: (613) 342-8772  x 4473
Fax: (613) 498-2793
Contact by Email