Frequently Asked Questions

Who do I contact about property ownership or mailing address changes?

All changes of property ownership or address addresses must be made in writing.

Please complete the online form and send to the City of Brockville's Revenue Office:

Fax:   (613) 342-2261
Postal Mail:   Revenue Office
City of Brockville                       
P.O. Box 5000
Brockville, Ontario K6V 7A5

If you have additional questions, please contact:

Shauna Faber
(613) 342-8772
Fax: (613) 342-2261

Click here for the form:
Change Form <<<<<<<<<<