Do I need a license to run a bingo, raffle or for break open tickets?

Yes! You need to fill out an application form for either a bingo, raffle or break open ticket license.  You can view and print the forms from the following links:



Break Open Ticket

Please print the form, fill out the information and bring it to City Hall for processing.  For further information, please contact:

Clerks Department
City of Brockville
Phone: (613) 342-8772
Fax: (613) 498-2793
email: clerk 

Back to Clerk