*NEW UPDATE: Due to COVID-19, modifications have been added here:
From City Hall - Messages and Resources Pertaining to Health and Safety
Customer Services - Water & Tax Bills, Parking Passes and Tickets, Dog Tags, Garbage Tags
Essential Services - Facilities, Meetings, What is Has Changed
Information for Pet Owners
- All animals that have been picked up by the City of Brockville's Animal Control Division are taken to the City Pound (not the OSPCA).
- Lost pets can be registered with DocuPet's lost pet services. This allows you to report your pet as lost in your online account, sending a notification to the local pound and with pet owners on the "Lost Pet Brigade".
- Anyone who finds your pet can use the ID code on the dog tag to look up the information that you have made accessible to the public. Learn more about DocuPet lost pet services at brockville.docupet.com/lost-pet-services.
If you have lost your dog or cat, please call:
If you have lost, found or seen a wandering animal, please call:
By-Law Enforcement Officer - Animal Control
City of Brockville
Contact by Email
All complaints against dogs, cats, or other animals in the City of Brockville are investigated by a By-Law Enforcement Officer according to our Animal Control By-Law 7-82.
Complaints must be formally submitted in writing. Complaints may be submitted using our online complaint form, or by filling out and turning in the form below:
- Non-Domestic Animal Issues (i.e. Coyotes, Fox, Raccoons): Please contact the Ministry of Natural Resources Information Centre: (800) 667-1940
- Cruelty or Abandonment of Domestic Animals: 1-833-9-ANIMAL (1-833-926-4625)
- Surrendering of Domestic Animals to the Humane Society: 613-345-5520
If you require additional information or have any questions, please contact:
By-Law Enforcement Officer
1 King Street West
Contact by Email