We’re happy to announce that the Brockville Municipal Harbour is LIVE for booking transient docking as of Friday, June 11th at 7:00 AM
Please contact us at 613-342-1986 or BHarbour@brockville.com
2021 COVID Conscious Delivery Plan
The municipal harbour is located at Blockhouse Island along the St. Lawrence River behind City Hall and is open May-October with seasonal and transient docking facilities able to accommodate any size craft. Docking is also available on the City of Brockville islands.
Seasonal docking slips are allocated according to the Boat Slip Allocation Procedure. Please click here for an Application for Seasonal Docking and submit your complete application to email@example.com
During the boating season (early May to mid October) transient docking reservations can be made by contacting the harbour staff at 613-342-1986.
For information on seasonal and transient docking, please contact 613-342-8772 x 3266.
2021 Docking Rates
Please see the 2021 rates for docking in the Brockville Municipal Harbour:
- Seasonal Docking, May-October (per ft.): $69.00
- Day Use - with power (per hour): $7.00
- Nightly Docking - with power (per ft.): $2.75
- Nightly Docking - without power (per ft.): $2.00
- Weekly Docking - with power (per ft.): $12.00
- Weekly Docking - without power (per ft.): $11.50
- Off Season (May and after Labour Day) - monthly rate (per ft.): $16.00
Prices Plus HST.
Prices subject to change.
For further information contact:
Robyn Houle - Parks and Events Coordinator
613-342-8772 x 3266