The Building & Bylaw Services Division is an information source used by the construction industry and public at large.
The staff of the Building & Bylaw Services Division are responsible for enforcement of the Ontario Building Code to ensure that standards for construction and plumbing are consistent throughout the province of Ontario. The issuance of building permits for all building, plumbing and demolition projects are the responsibility of the Chief Building Official. Swimming Pool, Hot Tubs and all Sign permits are also generated by this Division.
The links listed below are provided for your information and assistance.
- NEW - Building Permit Application through Cloudpermit (e-permitting software now in use for all building permit applications)
- Building Permit Application Process & Fees
- Demolition and Moving Authorization Form
- Building Notices and Advisories. Popular topics include:
- Building Permit Activity Report - February 2023
- Bylaws & Bylaw Enforcement
- Bylaw Enforcement Complaint Forms
- Animal Control & Enforcement
- Property Standards & Property Standards Complaints
For more information, please contact Building Services:
613-342-8772 x 4463
If you require Bylaw Enforcement, please contact:
Bylaw Enforcement Officer
1 King Street West
Contact by Email