I Want to...


Customer Service

The main areas of responsibility in the customer service or revenue office are taxation, water billing, and accounts receivable. Other areas include the sale of bus passes and tickets, issuing of marriage licences, commissioner of oaths, garbage tags, and dog licences. We accept payment for marriage licences, business licences, bingo licences, and parking tickets. The Revenue office is located just inside the main entrance doors to City Hall on the left hand side.

Pre-authorized payment plans are available for both tax and water billing. Application forms are available online or at the Revenue Office. A voided cheque is required. For taxes, arrangements can be made for the withdrawal of funds over twelve months or on the due dates. Water payments will only be withdrawn on the due date. The Revenue Office accepts cash, cheque, and debit card. Visa and Mastercard payments are also accepted for all payments except taxes. Payment for both water and tax bills is available to be paid through telephone or internet banking, and at most financial institutions. A drop box is also located outside City Hall. Please do not put cash in the drop box.


The Revenue Office is responsible for property taxes, including the issuance of interim and final tax bills. We process supplementary bills as well as adjustments. A variety of application forms are available online or in the Revenue Office such as vacancy rebate, adjustments for fire, demolition class changes, etc. under section 357 of the Municipal Act. We also issue tax certificates: Tax Certificate Request Form.

Water Billing

The Revenue Office is responsible for all aspects of water billing from meter reading to the issuance of the bills. We install, remove, and service water meters. We also issue water certificates.


For all parking matters, please visit our Parking page.

Marriage Licences

Both persons must be 18 years of age or older. Anyone between the age of 16 and 18 may marry but must have have written parental consent. Birth Certificates and photo identification or a valid passport are required for both parties. If either party is divorced, you must have either your final divorce papers or a certified true copy. Please click here for more information on marriage licensing.

Customer Service

Alexandra Delov

Supervisor of Customer Service/Tax Collector

613-342-8772 Ext: 4428

Chelsea Conklin

Customer Service Representative

613-342-8772 Ext: 4490

Jessica Kelly

Customer Service Representative

613-342-8772 Ext: 4443

Joanne Mulder

Revenue Services Coordinator

613-342-8772 Ext: 4455

Margie Thom

Customer Service Representative

613-342-8772 Ext: 4467

Enter your email and a link to reset your password will be sent to you.

Sign up for an account

*You will receive a verification code via email if you have not verified your email already.

Enter the verification code that was sent to you.