Home LIVING Animals and Pets


Animals and Pets

Brockville Brochure for Pet Owners

*Please note that the word 'Senior' is defined as age 60, as it relates to User Fees for the City of Brockville

Dog Tag Registration Form

Animal Control By-Law 7-82

Animal Control By-Law Complaint Form

Witness & Evidence Form

Dog Pamphlet


Non-Domestic Animal Issues (i.e. Coyotes, Fox, Raccoons) Please contact the Ministry of Natural Resources Information Centre: (800) 667-1940

Cruelty or Abandonment of Domestic Animals - Contact O.S.P.C.A at 310-SPCA (7722)

Surrendering of Domestic Animals to the Humane Society - Contact (613) 345-5520


If you require additional information or have any questions please contact:

Linda Nastuk,  By-Law Enforcement Officer I
1 King Street West
Brockville, ON  K6V 7A5
(613) 342-8772  Ext. 4473

Email:  Contact by Email