Posted: Tuesday January 16, 2024
The City of Brockville invites applications from interested and qualified individuals for appointments to various Boards and Committees. Individuals are being sought for the following Boards and Committees:
- Brockville Museum Board (four year term)
- Municipal Accessibility Committee (four year term)
- Brockville Railway Tunnel Commission (four year term)
To serve on a Board or Committee of Council, an applicant or member must be:
- A resident of Brockville or property owner within Brockville unless Council deems it appropriate in order to acquire specialized knowledge, experience or representation, to maintain continuity or any other reason Council deems appropriate;
- 18 years of age or older unless otherwise specified in the Terms of Reference for the applicable board or committee;
- Not employed by the City of Brockville;
- A Canadian citizen where required by law or the Board’s or Committee’s Terms of Reference.
Members of the public who are interested in serving on the above noted Boards or Committees should apply online outlining their interest.
Further information on each board or committee and applications are available on our CivicWeb Portal https://brockville.civicweb.net/Portal/BoardApplication/
For further information please contact.