Under current provincial guidelines, we’re not yet able to accept any reservations but we’ll be ready to proceed once restrictions allow.
For those travellers to Brockville who enjoy camping, one of the City's most attractive waterfront park areas is St. Lawrence Park (525 King Street West) located on the western edge of the City on County Road 2.
The park includes camping facilities which operate from Victoria Day weekend to Labour Day offering fully serviced (15 amp electrical outlet and water) and non-serviced sites. Sewage hookup is not available, however, a dump station is on site for registered campers.
The park has a beautiful safe sandy beach ideal for children which is supervised during the summer period. Washrooms, change rooms, and a canteen are in operation from June through to September. A canoe and kayak launching area is available at the western edge of the park.
Day use at the park is free; however, charges do apply to overnight camping. Please see the camping rate below for current rates. St. Lawrence Park welcomes cyclists and has an "always room" policy for self-supported cyclists.
During the camping season (mid-May to Labour Day), contact St. Lawrence Park at 613-345-1341. In the off-season, please call 613-342-8772 ext. 3266.
St. Lawrence Park
2021 Camping Rates
Daily Camping Rates:
- Daily Camping - without power: $37.75
- Daily Camping - with power: $43.75
- Daily Camping - seniors without power: $31.25
- Daily Camping - seniors with power: $38.00
- Daily Camping - self supported cyclist: $13.75
Weekly Camping Rates:
- Weekly Camping - without power: $226.00
- Weekly Camping - with power: $271.00
- Weeky Camping - seniors without power: $191.25
- Weekly Camping - seniors with power: $231.50
Rules and Regulations:
- Campfires in fire pits/rings only. Campfires not permitted if a fire ban is in effect.
- Quiet hours are 11:00 pm - 7:00 am.
- All payments for campsites must be made in full at the time of registration. Please do not set up your campsite until you have registered.
- All sites will be allocated by the Park Attendant on duty. Site set-up (trailer location, etc.) as directed by Park Attendant on duty.
- No more than one camping unit and one dining unit may be installed per campsite without the permission of the park attendant. Maximum 6 people or one family unit comprised of parents and their minor children.
- Minors (under 18 years old) are not permitted to rent campsite.
- Only one vehicle allowed at campsite.
- Only one picnic table per site.
- Alcohol is prohibited in City of Brockville Parks/Trails. Alcohol is permitted on registered campsite.
- Smoking is prohibited in City of Brockville Parks/Trails. Smoking permitted on registered campsite.
- Pets are welcome but must be on a leash at all times. Owners are responsible for their pet’s conduct. Please clean up after your pet. Do not leave pets unattended.
- No charge for guests. Guest vehicle parking is available in the parking lot. All guests must vacate park by 11:00 pm.
- Campers are responsible for the actions of their children and visitors.
- Campers are not permitted to cut down trees or damage park property.
- Vehicles or camping equipment left unattended for 24 hours after the paid period will be removed at the owner’s expense.
- The City of Brockville’s Operations Department will not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to personal property or persons, however caused.
- Camper’s checkout time is 12:00 noon.
- Speed limit in park is 8 km/hr or 5 m/hr.
- St. Lawrence Park Campground is open from mid-May until Labour Day.
- Maximum camping stay is twenty-one (21) days per season.
Sorry, no refunds.
Management reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone at any time or terminate any occupant's stay for violations of any of the above regulations, without a refund, and reserves the right to alter any regulation at any time and its decision in any situation not covered here will be final.
Daily and seasonal camping is available on the City of Brockville Islands. Please visit the City of Brockville Islands page for additional details. The 2021 Seasonal Island Camping Application is now available, please visit www.brockville.com/islands for more information.
For further information on the City of Brockville Islands, Municipal Harbour, and St. Lawrence Park, please contact:
Robyn Houle - Parks and Events Coordinator
613-342-8772 x 3266