For those travellers to Brockville who enjoy camping, one of the City's most attractive waterfront park areas is St. Lawrence Park located on the western outskirts of town on County Road #2. The park includes camping facilities which operate from Victoria Day weekend to Labour Day offering fully serviced (15 amp electrical outlet and water) and non-serviced sites. Sewage hookup is not available, however, a dump station is on site for registered campers. The park has a beautiful safe sandy beach ideal for children which is supervised during the summer period. Washrooms, change rooms and a canteen are in operation from June through to September. Day use at the park is free, however, charges do apply to overnight camping. St. Lawrence Park welcomes cyclists and has an "always room" policy for self-supported cyclists. The camping rates for 2018 at St. Lawrence Park are listed as follows:?
Prices are subject to change.
To contact St. Lawrence Park, please call 613.345.1341 mid May to Labour Day. In the off-season, please call 613-342-8772 x 3266
St. Lawrence Park
Rules and Regulations
1. Campfires in fire pits/rings only. Campfires not permitted if a fire ban is in effect.
2. Quiet hours are 11:00 pm - 7:00 am.
3. All payments for campsites must be made in full at the time of registration. Please do not set up
your campsite until you have registered.
4. All sites will be allocated by the Park Attendant on duty. Site set-up (trailer location, etc.) as directed by Park Attendant on duty.
5. No more than one camping unit and one dining unit may be installed per campsite without the permission of the park attendant. Maximum 6 people or one family unit comprised of parents and their minor children.
6. Minors (under 18 years old) are not permitted to rent campsite.
7. Only one vehicle allowed at campsite.
8. Only one picnic table per site.
9. Alcohol is prohibited in City of Brockville Parks/Trails. Alcohol is permitted on registered campsite.
10. Smoking is prohibited in City of Brockville Parks/Trails. Smoking permitted on registered campsite.
11. Pets are welcome but must be on a leash at all times. Owners are responsible for their pet’s conduct. Please clean up after your pet. Do not leave pets unattended.
12. No charge for guests. Guest vehicle parking is available in the parking lot. All guests must vacate park by 11:00 pm.
13. Campers are responsible for the actions of their children and visitors.
14. Campers are not permitted to cut down trees or damage park property.
15. Vehicles or camping equipment left unattended for 24 hours after the paid up period will be removed at the owner’s expense.
16. The City of Brockville’s Operations Department will not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to personal property or persons, however caused.
17. Camper’s checkout time is 12:00 noon.
18. Speed limit in park is 8 km/hr or 5 m/hr.
19. St. Lawrence Park Campground is open from May 18 to September 3, 2018.
20. Maximum camping stay is twenty-one (21) days per season.
Sorry, no refunds.
Management reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone at any time or terminate any occupant's stay for violations of any of the above regulations, without a refund, and reserves the right to alter any regulation at any time and its decision in any situation not covered here will be final.
Daily and seasonal camping is available on the City of Brockville Islands. The following chart shows the camping rates:
Prices are subject to change.
For further information on the City of Brockville Islands, Harbour & St. Lawrence Park, please contact:
613-342-8772 x 3266